woensdag 8 mei 2013

Vanilla was in Bodrum !!


I loveeeee it. Sun, Sea & Sand. 
Is there something better than relaxing at the beach with a cocktail in your hand, feeling the sun on your skin, listening to the sound of the sea and the splashing waves and dreaming of beautiful moments.
Ooh guys, I want back and stay forever!!



Hi guys,

Sorry for the absence, I was on vacation in Bodrum (Turkey) for 10 days and couldn't post. It was planned last-minute and I had just an evening to pack all my stuff.
But I am back again!!


Let me show you some pictures of my great time there!


X. Vanilla
 
The pool and the breathtaking view of my room!

Me :)

Tanning!! I went from vanilla to PURE CHOCOLATE:))

Worlds prettiest niece..


..and her beautiful mother and also my sister

MOJITOOO <3


My Sister & her daughter <3


Getting some drinks


Sisters !!

Getting ready for a night out! (my sister)

2 opmerkingen:

  1. This is so nice to see you around here Burcu :) Hope you enjoyed your time :D It's not as breathtaking as Bodrum but you may try Antalya next time ;) Beautiful photos!!

    www.dolapperisi.com

    XOXO
    Ezgi

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. What kind of you, thank you soo much my dear. I really enjoyed my time there, it was A-MA-ZING!
      I went to Antalya a couple of times, it is also very beautiful !

      Xx. Vanilla

      Verwijderen