zaterdag 20 juli 2013

Gentlemen in Suits

                                       

It’s just simple as that. Everyone loves people who are well dressed and when it comes to gentlemen in suits than Oh My. There is something about men in suits that makes you look and say NICE.. specially when it is not your standard black and white suit. Even though this shoot was not really for the blog I still felt that I should share it with you guys so I hope you like it and maybe be inspired. And to be honest a lot of inspiration that I find is in men’s fashion so take a look you guys. And remember like our mother, father, gentleman singer says “Dress Classy Dance Cheesy”

xoxo Chocolate 









2 opmerkingen:

  1. Cool corporate pictures! Nice extension of your portfolio. Especially like the grey suit ;)

    Greetz, Harald, the guy in the grey suit :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. well I am very pleased to hear you liked it!

      xo chocolate,
      aka the girl that took the pictures :p

      Verwijderen