dinsdag 4 februari 2014

Back to my ''Ottoman'' roots.




“All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.” 

― J.R.R. TolkienThe Fellowship of the Ring



As you know maybe I have Turkish heritage but live in Amsterdam, but actually I have always be more Turkish than Dutch. The amazing history of Turkey, like the Ottoman Empire, the romantic and exciting stories of Constantinopel fascinates me over and over again. Since I can't afford one of those precious Ottoman jewels, I own some look-a-likes. I am totally in love with with the accessories I'm wearing in this post :))

The dress on the pictures is actually a long cardigan that I've wrapped around my body. My thights are from Fiore, don't miss this brand and take a look in their catalog. They have very elegant and original tights in a wide range of colors and designs.

I hope you like it <3

Xx. Vanilla



Cardigan: H&M
Thights: Fiore
Shoes: Cafe Moda
Accessories: Boutique in Turkey


















1 opmerking:

  1. I love how you combined the accessories and your vest as dress <33

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen