donderdag 6 februari 2014

Inspiration Lupita Nyong’o


Inspiration Lupita Nyong’o

I have been thinking about what to write on the blog lately, you see inspiration is a big part and value in my life. When I get inspired it leads me to create something beautiful of my own that I can be proud of. I love photography I love art, fashion and creating your own style. Showing the world and letting others be inspired. Which brings me to this very inspiring women Lupita Nyong’o.


Miu Miu’s Spring 2014 campaign

 This Kenyan beauty starred in the breath taking movie  “12 Years a Slave” . Her performance was outstanding and so talented and real.. no words expect for one, bravo. She has become a style icon and her grace and style touched my heart.

The award season has started and this inspiring women is wowing everybody on the red carpet. Have you been watching? She has received several nominations for best supporting actress including the Golden Globe, Academy Award, SAG,BAFTA and she won the Critics Award for best supporting actress.

Lupita was born the in Mexico. It is a Kenyon tradition to name a child after the events of the day so her parents named her Lupita. Lupita grew up primarily in Kenya. But she attended college in the States. She graduated Hampshire College in film and theater and continued her study at Yale School of Drama. She was cast immediately for “12 Years a Slave” after graduation from Yale. As you know she was nominated for several award and caught the world’s attention. She was featured in Dazed and Confused and in Vogue America. Also she was chosen to be one of the faces of Miu Miu’s Spring 2014 campaign.

In my eyes she is a true inspiration and style icon to follow. I wanted to share this with you guys and I hope that you are inspired like I am! All the information I got about Lupita was from Wikipedia there is so much more about her and why she is so inspiring, but you can look for self otherwise this post would be 2 pages long. Also recommend watching “12 Years a Slave” a movie that you need to watch to understand how difficult and cruel slavery back then was.
feature Dazed and Confused in Prada
feature Dazed and Confused in Dolce Gabbana
Golden Globes red carpet in Ralph Lauren 



Lupita’s expectance speech, she’s so lovely to watch


 Lupita Nyong'o in a white custom Calvin Klein dress

12 Years a Slave 


  Always be inspired,

Chocolate  



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten