woensdag 2 juli 2014

It’s like risk versus reward, baby


“Only those who play win. Only those who risk and dare win. 
Daring also means to act, however, and if you are not willing to act, then you have already lost the game.''


Hello my lovely readers,

I am happy to see you all again, after a insane period on school. 
Yesterday I completed the school year with the latest deadlines, luckily I passed all the assignments. That means that I can spend a lot of time for Chocolate&Vanilla in the coming period, and can enjoy the holidays.
This week I'm going to Turkey for 5 weeks. Can't wait to lie on the beach with a cocktail, while getting a tan and making plans for the cozy summer nights. 
What are your plans for this summer?


Okay, back to the outfit :)

This statement jumpsuit is from Milanoo , a webshop I recently get in touch with. The flattering bootcut legs are elegant and dressed, while the bare back and front are daring and sexy. A spicy and breath-taking detail for under a jacket ;)

In my opinion a jumpsuit is definitely a musthave to have hanging in your closet. It is also a perfect pick for your holiday suitcase, since it is just a 'onesie' and can be worn casual, or formal if dressed up with accessories. 

The black blazer is From Kenzaa, and I have to admit, I can't do without Kenzaa anymore! 
Kenzaa surprises me always with the perfect Blazers. The reason? Not only the fit is perfect and seems tailored for my body, but also the wide range of options and colors blows me away every.single.time. 

Since the jumpsuit is relatively simple in color, I added a statement gold belt for some extra edge. Adding a red lip and my favourite heels just finishes off this look and makes it great for a night on the town.


Blazer: Kenzaa
Jumpsuit: Milanoo
Belt: H&M











Love,
Vanilla

3 opmerkingen:

  1. lady you are so amazing so charming

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow, you fascinate me every time!!
    You look very hot & sophisticated love it

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Perfect, I love this outfit on you

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen