dinsdag 10 november 2015

L is for the way you look at me



Birds flyin’ high, you know how I feel. Sun in the sky, you know how I feel. Breeze driftin’ on by, you know how I feel. It’s a new dawn, it’s a new day, It’s a new life for me. Yeah, it’s a new dawn, it’s a new day, it’s a new life for me. Ooouh. And I am feeling good… I have been listing to that song every morning now. I can’t find my book; The Secret. I have been reading it again. I always loved the philosophy of The Secret, but I never really committed to practicing it. Can’t remember why, I felt an urge I suppose, but I really wanted to change the way I was thinking and feeling. I always sweat over the little things in life, and if something bad happens during the day; then I will carry that with me throughout the day. I struggle with peace in my mind. I think we all do, but its, as if my mind takes it to a whole nother level. But since I have been practicing asking, believing and receiving. Its seems like the universe is moving people and circumstances to deliver what I want.  
“ Your wish is my command” I just love that quote. Even though, some bad things happened recently – I have managed to overcome them. And I believe it is because my mind was on a different frequency, which attracted more of what I wanted to have in my life. So I am feeling good. 


There is so much to tell about The Secret; it is very interesting. At first you’re like: ‘really, really chocolate.’ Therefore, I would say; have an open mind and just try, you don’t have anything to lose. Every doubt I had was answered in that book for me; therefore, it was much easier for me to believe in this new found philosophy. Well it’s not really new found according to the book but it’s new to me. But hear me when I say; If you have been looking for an answer, then maybe this is it. I am just saying . Ok, that’s all about that matter. Let’s talk shoes!


I mean it’s a good shot of the shoes, I feel its worthy of a shout-out on the Christian Louboutin Instagram page, right? My first pair of Christian Louboutin. I mean never say never, but probably also my last pair of Pigalles. Don’t get me wrong the shoe is everything you expect it to be and in my opinion worth the money, if you can save it up in a healthy way, but it is simply not made for my foot. The toe box area is simply too narrow for me. I wear a European size 40 and have a wide foot, I suppose. Over time and as I would wear my Pigalles more often, they may give a little but still be not right for me. I have made peace with that. I used to think that it was me and not the shoe, and it toke a Girl Boss ( The Queen of Shiba­) to realize that. Don’t be discouraged, Christian Louboutin has many other shoe styles to offer. I would simple suggest to try before buying a pair. For me it’s a dinner heel, works just fine. I wore it to my aunts dinner party and we sat, we danced and I wore them the whole night. My foot didn’t fall off, but I would defiantly not go out for long walks in the park or shopping in these Pigalles. They are the Pigalle 100mm in the Colombe color; size 40,5.



It feels like this could be a valentine theme shoot; don’t you think? But it felt good. I was at the right time and the right moment there. With beautiful colors and nature surrounding me – the sun shining, leaves falling; feels good. I hope this outfit and post inspires you! I hope it will give you warmth in your heart and will push you to create yourself. And I hope you see you again dear reader.

I am wearing  a Primark cut-off sweater, a long Primark shirt, a Koton Poncho and Christian Louboutin Pigalles.



Always with love,



Chocolate  








4 opmerkingen: