vrijdag 26 september 2014

Afternoon on a hill...





“I will be the gladdest thing under the sun! 
I will touch a hundred flowers and not pick one... 


I will look at cliffs and clouds 
 With quiet eyes, 
Watch the wind bow down the grass, 
 And the grass rise.

And when lights begin to show 
 Up from the town, 
I will mark which must be mine, 
 And then start down!
Edna St. Vincent Millay



Hi Loves,

Join our magical stroll through the Amstel Park.
In this post I am wearing the same skirt as in the previous post, but this time in a different way. I chose to combine it with a black dress and only show the see-through detail of the skirt to create a colour&texture contrast. I am wearing this combination with bare legs to keep the look 'fresh' and 'simple'. 
I finished it with a wide brim hat and my new gorgeous shoes.

Hope you like it <3


Oh! Don't forget to follow us on instagram! @chocolatevanillabt



 







Skirt: Network, Dress: H&M, Hat: H&M, Shoes: Yargici

Loves,
Vanilla

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten